Volunteers are at the heart of Fall Creek Gardens. Volunteer opportunities exist, including:
- Garden stewards: from in-the-dirt to in-the-kitchen volunteering
- Lead workshops on all topics
- Fresh produce preparation demonstrations
- Maintain beds
- Grow seedlings
- Office stewards
- Make calls
- Answer calls
- Staff library
- Volunteer Advisory Committee
- Promote the vision of Fall Creek Gardens
- You name your volunteer job!
Be part of Indy’s newest urban food effort!
Volunteer Advisory Committee
A Volunteer Advisory Committee will help guide the Resource Center’s Work. If you are interested in participating on this committee, contact Maggie Goeglein.